Recently I received an email from my sister about AIDS from pineapple. Following is the copy of this mail.
Shocked to know that………………..AIDS spread like this also.
It’s in INDIA -karnataka – Bangalore
A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check done… doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.
His parents couldn’t believe it…Then the entire family under went a checkup…. none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out…The boy said “yes”. He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from Mallya hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check.
They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked…the guy was suffering from AIDS…but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it now.
Please take care while u eat on the road side particularly tasty vada pav (Paani Puri) and pls fwd this mail to your dear one’s..
This is not true. It is just a rumor. If you receive this type of email send a response back to sender. FYI
The HIV virus does not long survive outside its host medium of human bodily fluids: blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, saliva, tears. (Which is not to say HIV can be transmitted by every one of those — according to the Centers for Disease Control, “Contact with saliva, tears, or sweat has never been shown to result in transmission of HIV.”) The CDC reports that except under laboratory conditions, HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host, and therefore it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host. Were HIV-tainted blood to be mixed into food, the virus would neither survive nor multiply and replenish while it was still viable.
Although such cases are rare, the CDC confirms that people have acquired HIV through oral contact with, or swallowing of, HIV-laden bodily fluids. However, no known infections involving oral transmission of HIV have so far come from contact with, or ingestion of, a food product or beverage — all such infections involved sexual contact.
So don’t fear and enjoy the party!!!
We all should support Raj Thackeray and take his initiative ahead by doing more…
1. We should teach our kids that if he is second in class, don’t study harder.. just beat up the student coming first and throw him out of the school
2. Parliament should have only Delhiites as it is located in Delhi
3. Prime-minister, president and all other leaders should only be from Delhi
4. No Hindi movie should be made in Bombay. Only Marathi.
5. At every state border, buses, trains, flights should be stopped and staff changed to local men
6. All Maharashtrians working abroad or in other states should be sent back as they are SNATCHING employment from Locals
7. Lord Shiv, Ganesha and Parvati should not be worshiped in our state as they belong to north (Himalayas)
8. Visits to Taj Mahal should be restricted to people from UP only
9. Relief for farmers in Maharashtra should not come from centre because that is the money collected as Tax from whole of India, so why should it be given to someone in Maharashtra?
10. Let’s support Kashmiri Militants because they are right in killing and injuring innocent people for the benefit of their state and community..
11. Let’s throw all MNCs out of Maharashtra, why should they earn from us? We will open our own Maharashtra Microsoft, MH Pepsi and MH Marutis of the world
12. Let’s stop using cellphones, emails, TV, foreign Movies and dramas. James Bond should speak Marathi
13. We should be ready to die hungry or buy food at 10 times higher price but should not accept imports from other states
14. We should not allow any industry to be setup in Maharashtra because all machinery comes from outside
15. We should STOP using local trains… Trains are not manufactured by Marathi manoos and Railway Minister is a Bihari
16. Ensure that all our children are born, grow, live and die without ever stepping out of Maharashtra, then they will become true Marathi’s
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You’re unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You’ll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don’t put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don’t take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life’s treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realize that it’s never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
And don’t ever forget . . .
For even a day . . .
How special you are.